Saturday, June 11, 2011

A New Adventure: Blankets and Bibs and Burp Cloths, Oh My!

Hats are fun and all but there are only so many a girl can make before she starts to go nuts! I've recently embarked on a new adventure in craft land that I'm super excited about! Every baby needs a cute burp cloth to puke on don't they?

All items are made from super soft flannel with a cotton crochet trim.

I haven't actually completed a bib yet but I'll post pictures when I get one done. It'll be a slightly larger than standard sized bib with velcro closure and of course will be super cute!

The blankets are 40" X 40" and are also super cute

The burp cloths are the things that I've been focusing on so I had something to show you. Right now I've got 6 different fabrics, 3 boy and 3 girl. It's really hard to find gender neutral but I'm still on the search and I'll let you know when I find some.

Before I show you the cuteness...Here's the logistics:

A set of 2 burp cloths and a bib will be $25 with $3 for shipping

Blankets will be $35 with $4 for shipping

If you find your own fabrics that you'd like me to make items out of and you buy the fabric and mail it to me, you get a $5 discount on the burp cloth and bib sets and a $10 discount on the blanket. To order items for which you provide the fabric, please email me at justmejessknell@yahoo.com and I'll tell you specifics and send an invoice through Paypal. All other orders may be placed in the ordering options on the right of this page.

Now for the cuteness:

I'm pretty obsessed with this fabric. In fact I've bought all of it that exists in the state and there is no more to order from the warehouse. So this one there is limited quantities because I'm also saving some for myself in case I ever have a girl and when the fabric is gone, it's gone. I'm calling this one Flower PowerThis one is called Little BuddyLittle Cutie DuckyLove Mommy/Daddy GirlLove Mommy/Daddy Boy

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! LOVING the edging on those! How adorable!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These really are so cute! What an awesome talent! Emily was right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica,
    Love your hats! You have some super cute ideas. I think the hippo is adorable:) Oh, this is Amber........we met at the pool yesterday. I really enjoyed talking with you. Hope to see you again. Here's my blog site if you want to check it out.... www.strawberryowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete